Unit 4 – Global health and human development
International aid programs
- The role of non-government organisations based in Australia in promoting global health and sustainable human development
- Programs focusing on literacy, food security, HIV/AIDS and malaria, immunisation, safe water and sanitation in terms of:
- reasons for each program
- types of aid involved in the programs
- implementation of the programs
- their contribution to the achievement of sustainable human development.
- Identify and explain different types of aid and evaluate their contribution towards achieving global health and sustainable human development
- Gather and analyse information from a range of specified webpages relating to aid programs and global health and human development.
- Geographically identify location of aid programs in relation to Australia.
| Next Page