Each student at our school learns to develop and demonstrate the knowledge, skills, practices and attitudes necessary to be an engaged, robust digital citizen capable of shaping our future.
Have you considered?
- What will contemporary learning look like in your school?
- How will your curriculum leverage digital technologies for improved learning?
- What do we want 1-to-1 access to achieve for learning?
- ACER: Australian Students in a Digital World
- NMC horizon report: 2014 K-12 edition
- Australians get mobile
- What computer skills can do for you
- PISA: Students, computers and learning: Making the connection
- Australia's Digital Pulse: Key challenges for our nation - digital skills, jobs and education
- The Conversation: Students with laptops did better in HSC Science
- Digital Education Advisory Group: Beyond the Classroom: A New Digital Education for Young Australians in the 21st Century
Previous Page | Next Page