Suggest an App
- Students with Disabilities
|Publisher||iTot Apps, LLC|
|App release date||24 February 2011|
|Review date||25 February 2011|
What you can use it for
If you're teaching a student to count, Toddler Counting is a must-have.
Designed by parents in coordination with preschool teachers, Toddler Counting helps teach basic counting skills, and even makes it fun for students.
- each object greys out on first touch to teach the student not to count the same object twice
- numbers count out loud as the student counts
- digits are displayed along with the sounds, to teach reading the numbers
- over a hundred realistic photos
- words of encouragement after each set to keep the student’s attention.
Students are learning to…
count each object without missing any or counting the same one twice.